The Massachusetts Farm Bureau Federation’s Young Farmers and Ranchers (YF&R) committee is made up of Farm Bureau members between the ages of 16-35, who are engaged in agriculture or in the equine industry. This program cultivates Farm Bureau’s next generation through leadership development, advocacy growth and training and networking opportunities.
This committee provides personal growth to its members by helping them:
- Acquire cutting edge information through participation in educational conferences;
- Build a network with fellow farmers, ranchers and agricultural enthusiasts;
- Earn recognition for achievements in business and leadership; and
- Continue their professional development.
YF&R Social Calendar *Events subject to change
- Sept. 6 at 4 pm – Tour of Sauchuk Farm in Plympton
- Sept. 23 – Booth at Norfolk Aggie
- Sept. 28 (tentative) – Tour of Darrin Mendes’ in Bristol County
- Oct. 13 at 1 pm – Tour of Ioka Valley Farm in Hancock
- Oct. 19 – Tour of Mayflower Cranberries in Plympton
- Nov. 29 & 30 – MFBF Annual Meeting in Framingham
To learn more about this committee, please contact the office at email@example.com.